Kids Club is for kids who want to be smart about their money. It’s easy to become a Kids Club member — you just need to join the fun. Here’s what you get:
- A Kids Club membership punch card
- A birthday card each year.
Every time you come into any STCU branch location to deposit $1 or more, we punch your Kids Club card. (Limit one punch per member, per day).
You’ll get prizes after three, six, and ten punches! When you fill yours up, ask for a new club card at any branch and start all over again.
- Must be an STCU member 11 or younger to join.
- Each kid must have their own STCU savings account to receive club membership rewards; deposits made into a parent or guardian’s account do not qualify for rewards.
- All members under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian as a joint account owner.
- Kids Club membership is free.
Parents: Our promise to you
Your child’s information will not be shared with any third party. Information collected is purely for the use of My Life, My Money Kids Club.
If specified, we will not contact your child about Kids Club events or products.
Kids Club is about creating money smart kids. All programs and events are created with the intention of helping kids learn financial management skills as they grow.
*One redemption per member. Offer only available in branches, redeeming members must be present.