Saving money is important. Your savings can help you reach your goals, pay for emergency or surprise expenses, and be more financially secure in the future. In fact, STCU believes savings is so important that we’ve created a program to reward good savings habits and to help your savings grow.
What is Fill ’er Up?
Fill ’er Up is a way for STCU to reward our youth members — age 17 and younger — for saving money in their First5 Savings Account. Six times throughout the year, STCU will randomly draw a Fill ’er Up winner. The winner’s First5 Savings Account will then be “filled up” to $500 by STCU. For example, if you had $200 in your First5 Savings Account, STCU would add $300!
Prizes will be awarded during “even” months:
February, April, June, August, October, and December.
Who can enter?
To be eligible, a member must:
- Be 17 or younger with their own STCU member number, have a First5 Savings Account, and be in good standing.
- Have made at least one deposit ($1 minimum) during the promotion period into their First5 Savings Account. Sorry, but interest payments don’t count.
- Have submitted a Fill ’er Up enrollment form, signed by the joint owner on the account.
No purchase necessary to win. For more details, check out our Official Rules.
How can I enter?
Entering is easy, it only takes one entry to be eligible for all future drawings. To have a chance to for a youth First5 Savings Account to be “filled up,” all that is needed is:
- Complete a Fill ’er Up enrollment form. The form can be downloaded here or picked up at any branch location.
- Drop off the enrollment form at any STCU branch location or mail it to STCU Community Relations at 1620 N. Signal Dr., Liberty Lake, WA 99019.
That’s it! Once we have the enrollment form, entry is complete for the current and future drawings. Be sure to continue saving money!