Saving money is important. Your savings can help you reach your goals, pay for emergency or surprise expenses, and be more financially secure in the future. In fact, STCU believes savings is so important that we’ve created a program to reward good savings habits and to help your savings grow.
What is Fill ’er Up?
Fill ’er Up is a way for STCU to reward our youth members — age 17 and younger — for saving money in their First5 Savings Account. Each quarter throughout the year, STCU will randomly draw a Fill ’er Up winner. The winner’s First5 Savings Account will then be “filled up” to $500 by STCU. For example, if you had $200 in your First5 Savings Account, STCU would add $300!
Who can enter?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 17 or younger with your own STCU member number, have a First5 Savings Account, and be in good standing.
- Have made at least one deposit ($1 minimum) during the quarter into your First5 account. Sorry, but interest payments don’t count.
- Quarter 1: January 1 to March 31
- Quarter 2: April 1 to June 30
- Quarter 3: July 1 to September 30
- Quarter 4: October 1 to December 31
- Have submitted a Fill ’er Up enrollment form, signed by the joint owner on your account.
No purchase necessary to win. For more details, check out our Official Rules.
How can I enter?
Entering is easy, and you only have to do it once to be eligible for all future drawings. To have a chance to have your account “filled up,” all you need to do is:
- Complete your Fill ’er Up enrollment form. You can download it here or pick one up at any branch location.
- Drop off your enrollment form at any STCU branch location or mail it to STCU Community Relations at 1620 N. Signal Dr., Liberty Lake, WA 99019.
That’s it! Once we have your completed form, you’ll be in every Fill ’er up drawing. The only thing you have to do is continue saving.